GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop – Free Download: GarageBand is one of the most popular apps on iOS. You must have seen this app in the top list of App Store. This app has revolutionized the way music is created with its astonishing features. Furthermore, you will find this app in every music lover’s phone. However, there are some music professionals who are not able to use this app as they do not own an iPhone. But, don’t worry! I will be sharing a How-To Guide to Download GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop. Though GarageBand is not officially launched for Windows, but you can still use this app in your Laptop using a method shared in this Tutorial Guide. To know more about it, read further.
Before going through the Tutorial to Download GarageBand for PC, Laptop; let’s first see some of the features/advantages of GarageBand for Windows PC.
Features/Advantages of GarageBand for Windows PC:
- You will have better accessibility due to the bigger screen of your PC or Laptop.
- You can connect an external keyboard to your PC for playback options.
- It is enabled with features like live loop cells, DJ styles like repeaters and filters, acoustic and electronic drummers, various sound effects, etc.
- You will also get a virtual keyboard for extra usage.
- Share your creation with other music lovers at different social platforms with just a click away.
- The user interface ranges from a newbie’s choice to a professional’s requirement.
These were some of the features/advantages of GarageBand for PC. Now, without much ado, let’s start with the Tutorial Guide to Download GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop.
How To Download GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop:
There is no official version of GarageBand for Windows users but you can run it in your PC using an emulator called iPadian. It allows you to run any iOS apps in your Windows PC. But, you need to make sure that your PC fulfills the minimum system requirement to install iPadian.
- RAM: At least 4 GB of RAM.
- Processor: Intel i3 7th Gen or above.
- Hard Disk: At least 3 GB of free memory space in your hard drive.
- Graphics Card: A good 1 GB Graphics Card.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above.
- All updated software and drivers.
If your system fulfills the above system requirement, then follow the below Tutorial Guide to Install GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop.
Tutorial Guide to Install GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop:
Follow the below steps to install GarageBand for PC, Laptop.
At first, download iPadian from the below link and install it in your Windows PC.
- Once installed, launch the application. The first launch may take some time. So, wait for some time.
- Now, navigate to the App Store in the emulator. Here, search for GarageBand at the search bar and press Enter key.
- It will start installing the app. Once installed, launch GarageBand and start creating Music. 😉
Here comes the end, friends! I hope you liked this tutorial “GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop – Free Download [How To Guide]” for you. If you have any query regarding How To Download GarageBand for Windows PC, Laptop; feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. To get the latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus will be appreciated. I will be back again with another amazing Tech Tutorial. Till then, Ciao! 🙂