Google Play Store Error 495 is one of the most troubling error in Android Phones. So, today, we will be talking about How To Fix Error 495 in Google Play Store in this tutorial. In this error, whenever a user tries to install or update an app from Google Play Store, an error message pops up stating “App could not be downloaded due to an error (495)“. It is usually seen if you are using a WiFi network connection. If you are also facing Google Play Store Error 495 in your android phone, we have got some quick solutions to Fix Error 495 in Google Play Store.
How To Fix Error 495 in Google Play Store – Android Solutions:
There are Six Solutions to Fix 495 in Google Play Store. They are as listed below.
Solution 1 – Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager:
This is the most basic solution to Fix Google Play Store Error 495 in Android phones. Follow the below steps to do the same.
- Click on Settings option in your android phone.
- Select Apps or Application Manager option.
- Now, swipe right further to open All tabs.
- Now, scroll down and look for Google Play Store app. Click on it.
- Here, you will see three buttons – 1. Force Stop, 2. Clear Cache, and 3. Clear Data. Click on them in the given sequence.
Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store App
- Now, go back and look for Google Service Framework and Download Manager app. Follow the same above step for them too.
Hopefully, Google Play Store 495 will be solved by this solution only. If not, then follow below solutions.
Solution 2 – Reset App Preferences:
This solution has worked on some user’s phone. So, you could also give it a try to Fix Google Play Store Error 495. Follow the below steps for the same.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Apps or Application Manager option.
- Here, you will see the list of all apps which is installed on your android device.
- Now, press the Menu Key. It will open a pop-up with the Reset App Preferences option.
- Now, click on Reset Apps option. It will do the job.
If this solution does not work for you to Fix Google Play Store Error 495 on your android phone, follow below solutions.
Solution 3 – Activate Acces Location Settings:
This is one of the most successful solutions to Fix Android Error 495 in Google Play Store. Follow the below steps for the same.
- Navigate to Settings>>Location Access.
- Here, enable Access To My Location option.
- Also, activate your GPS settings.
That’s it. Hopefully, it will solve Google Play Store Error 495 on your android phone. If somehow, you are still facing the problem, follow below solutions.
Solution 4 – Reconfigure your Gmail Account:
It is one of the solutions to Fix Google Play Store Error 495 in android phones. To do the same, follow below steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Google Option under Accounts section.
- Here, select your Google Account and remove it.
Remove your Google Account
- Now, restart your android phone and reconfigure your Google Account.
If, still you are facing Error 495 in Google Play Store, follow below solutions.
Solution 5 – Install a VPN App:
Sometimes, error 495 can also arise due to your network area. So, installing a VPN app can be one of the rescue-solutions. To know How to install a VPN app, follow below steps.
- Download Hideman VPN app from Google Play Store and install it.
- Now, open the app and select US as the Country of Connection.
- Now, press Connect option.
Hideman VPN app
That’s it. You’re done. Now, open Google Play Store and try installing or updating the app. If you still see error 495 then try the below last solution.
Solution 6 – Factory Reset Your Android Device:
This is the last solution you can try. Factory Reset usually fixes all the Google Play Store Errors but it will wipe all data and settings on your android phone. So, make sure you backup all your important data before option for this solution. To know How to Factory Reset your Android Device, follow this link.
It’s all for now, friends. It’s time to say adieu! I hope this tutorial “How To Fix Error 495 in Google Play Store – Android Solutions” was helpful to you. If my efforts managed to help you, then do share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. Do not forget to Subscribe us to receive more useful articles via email. If you have any further questions regarding How To Fix Error 495 in Google Play Store in Android Phones, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Till then Hasta La Vista!